Trend and Anti-Trend of the week!

Hey everyone! It's that time of the week again, yes, time for another segment of Trend and Anti-Trend of the week! How was everyone's weekend? What did you do? Tell us in the comments!

TREND OF THE WEEK: LONG DRESSES

What's your opinion of long dresses? I think they can either make or break an outfit, it just depends who is wearing it and what accessories have been added, don't you think? I personally love them, you'll see me wearing one soon enough!


ANTI-TREND OF THE WEEK: JUMPSUITS
I have never really felt anything for jumpsuits, to be honest, most of the time they are unflattering, and just, well, ugly! What do you think, you readers?


That's all for this week! But remember, if you write in my guestbook today and you are wearing the TREND then I will feature the best looking one on this exact post, exciting stuff! Remember, the TREND, not the ANTI TREND!

Charlotte. xxx
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping