Black Swan make up

Hello everyone!
Yesterday I watched Black Swan and I got in love with it. Oh my God, seriously, it's awesome. I recommend everyone to watch this fantastic thriller.
So I thought why not making an inspired make up look? Well, it turns out that the classical black swan make up was almost impossible to recreate on Stardoll. So I did the one which is in the cover.
I hope you like it!



You need:
-White eyeshadow
-Black eyeshadow

You need:
-Grey eyeshadow
-Purple/plum eyeshadow

You need:
-Black pencil
-Purple/plum pencil

You need:
-Soft blush

Here I used one of the lip colors as it was the most similar.

You need:
-Lipgloss
-Mascara

I added some big lashes, earings and a diamond necklace.


Now, here's the trailer, in case you haven't seen it yet:


Have you watched the movie? Will you watch it? Did you like the make up?
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping