Oscars 2011 Fashion!


This isn't Stardoll related, but as I'm sure most of you know, the Oscars were held. Hosted by their youngest host and hostess in history; Anne Hathaway and James Franco, in the hope it'd bring in younger viewers. I would've watched it if it wasn't so early in the morning GMT :L Anyway...one thing I love about them is the red carpet <3 Some dresses worn are gorge! I hope Stardoll recreates some and releases them like they did last year...


Take a look at some of the outfits worn by the stars:

L To R:Jennifer Hudson, Anne Hathaway, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lawrence & Penelope Cruz all wearing red.
Natalie Portman

Cate Blanchett
Celine Dion
Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber
NOW AN OFFICIAL COUPLE <3
(Selena could do SO much better xDD)

Helena Bonham Carter
Hailee Steinfeld
Mila Kunis
(Added due to popular demand xD)


So who made your Best-Dressed (or Worst-Dressed!) List?
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping