HB DRESS IS OUT, BUT DO YOU WANT IT...


The HB dress is out, but do you want it? I don't think I do. I'm not too into the whole fruit thing on my clothes :P.


What do you think of it and lets see your outfits!!! (The HB Vest Poll will be up tomorrow).

Does anyone know who it's inspired by?


POLL
SIGN UP IN COMMENTS IF YOU ARE WEARING THE JACKET OR CREATED AN OUTFIT WITH IT.


1. YOU MUST BE A PUBLIC  FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG AND MEMBER OF CLUB HOTBUYS_BAZAAR TO ENTER

2. CREATE AN OUTFIT (You can do it from starplaza)

3. TAKE A SCREEN PRINT (directions at the bottom of the blog if you don't know how), UPLOAD it to a photo hosting site (tinypic, photobucket etc..) and POST THE LINK in comments

4. MAKE SURE THE SCREEN PRINT IS LARGE AND CLEAR

5. DO NOT COVER THE HB. IT MUST BE WELL SEEN AND THE FOCUS OF THE OUTFIT.

6. BE CREATIVE AND FASHIONABLE

7. COMMENTS WILL BE CLOSED ONCE THE POLL IS FULL


*REMEMBER SPACE IS LIMITED!!!
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping