Cool Lovin

Hello everyone!
So there is this new style: Cool Lovin'. It has some spring colors and patterns and I think it's really cute.

I got in love with the t-shirt saying "Just before dawn". It's really simple, but so romantic. So I thought I could use it and make some looks with it!

The first one is for those days before spring, when the cold isn't gone yet.

What I used:
-T-shirt bisou 8$
-Stardoll Skinny jeans 5$
-Bisou boots 5$
-Leg warmers archive 3$
-Killah bag 12$

The second one is darker, for different styles.
What I used:
-Killah Jeans 22$
-PPQ Jacket 30$
-Fallen Angel boots 3$
-Baby path bag 11$


The last one as an essence of summer or spring in it.
-Rio shorts 5$
-Fringy boots 8$
-Stardoll purse 5$
-Fallen Angel chain tie 3$


Do you like this style? Did you like my outfits?

(sorry about 2 things:
1. the make up doesn't match with the clothes (i didn't change it)
2. the t-shirt's sleeves are def -.-)
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping