Trend and Anti-Trend of the week!

Hey everyone! How has your week gone? I am SO sorry I didn't post last weekend, I just had such a busy weekend it was hard to get anything in, but of course, I am back! The trend this week...

PINK AND BLUE PASTEL COLOURS

What do you all think? Personally I am in LOVE with this trend. I love how it's childlike. So pure, so innocent. SO PRETTY! They go great with almost anything, so versatile! Now, to the anti trend:


STATEMENT T-SHIRTS

I am just so over this trend, in fact, was it ever even a trend? I suppose it was when Henry holland released all of those statement t-shirts. But now, they are just OVER! What do you think?

Thank you for reading another weekly segment of Trend and Anti-Trend of the week! Do you agree, disagree? And remember, if you write in my guestbook saying that you are wearing the TREND then you could possibly be featured on this post! (I choose one person at the end of the day) 
Charlotte. xxx
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping