Stardoll Typo or Are They Going Crazy ? ! ?

Hey Everyone! It's me, Mel. So as I was going to the Starplaza to see some of the new items that were released tonight, I almost fainted when I saw the price of a particular pair of shoes. See for yourself below (Outlined in red):

So, a pair of average and almost boring strappy shoes (that aren't even hotbuys) are going for 40sd! Pretty reasonable, haha! I am assuming that this is a major typo and that the shoes are supposed to be 4sd, but it is pretty funny to think that stardoll made that price up intentionally. I think that would be one of the first signs that Stardoll is losing its mind.

So what do you think are the chances that those shoes are meant to be 40sd? Would you ever buy them for 40sd? Has anyone bought them for 40sd? Let me know your thoughts in a comment!
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping