Simple NS outfits :)


I was talking to my mate over MSN, and I was helping her with some Stardoll shopping. We both realised how hard it can be for NS's to find something which is both cheap and chic to wear. So, I decided to show you the two outfits I came up with. Tell me what ya think!


Firstly, I apologise for the positioning of the turtleneck on the MeDoll xD

The idea behind this one is just simple black and white, really. There's not much special to it, and I was going for a casual everyday look. The outfit consists of:

-Stardoll Turtleneck
-Long Blazer
-Decades Pants **Must have**
-Decades Shoes
-Belt (Can't remember the store xD)

So yeah, my memory chose the completely wrong time to let me down with that one :P


The above outfit is ALL from the Basics store. There's the top, and the rest are the simple, sleeveless dresses-NOT the tube ones. I mainly did pink to annoy my friend (lol) but feel free to choose any colour you think works well-what about the reds and oranges, or blues and greens?

So I hope this helped all the Non-Superstars out there :) All items can be bought per day with your Play and Earn money!

If you didn't like this or find it useful...then just tell me why it didn't and what you'd like to see.

Sara
xoxo

PS: I made this NOH8 graphic. Opinions? I added silver tape because it's what they have in real life. 100% created by me (except head).



My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping