Free Interior.


Hold your horses. Don't get all excited, because, as always with Stardoll, there's a catch!

Stardoll's "Giving some more love" (or as they've put it, "Givning") back to us this Valentine's. Make a purchase, and you get a free interior delivered to your suite on Wednesday...


Oh, I think I forgot to mention. Purchase being a Superstar membership/topping up your Stardollars. I thought they actually meant in Starplaza, and were being simple for once! *Sighs* If only. There's always something. I think a new store will be coming out soon, because they've released a Gift-o-meter which usually bleeds us dry before having one of these offers xD

And I think Stardoll needs to check their mails for typos before giving them out. "Givning some love back" "All users how either becomes..." "Will be elegiable for the offer". Lol.


You gonna go for it?
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping