WINTER BLUSH


Hello :]

There's a New Style Outfits Theme: Winter Blush. The clothes is very,very nice.In this Theme colours what dominate are White&Blue.They all should be out in starplaza very soon! Honestly,I can't wait for that!


This half-transparent dress is not bad.I actually like it (dress on the left).The dress in the middle is inspired by Alexis Mabille. I'm not really big fan of tha dress,but I adore the dress on the right.It's inspired by Viktor&Rofl and It's beautiful.I love it,I love,I totally love it.The shoes (inspired by Viktor&Rofl too) are very cute :] I'm not really sure where is this bag from (I think it's Armani),but I really like it.


Blue,Blue,Blue we love you!!Viktor&Rofl decided for light blue this season,but our Armani for something more.The dress in the middle is perfect for me.I'm definitely going to buy it and you should too!The shoes are very nice,they look very good.I don't know how would they look on our's MeDolls.I guess we'll see very soon.


We're ending with our famous Armani. Honestly,I don't really like those outfits.Stardoll could re-create it much better,much,much better!!


You can see all real life versions :) As you already probably noticed,the real versions are much better then the Stardoll's *chuckle*

Winter Blush.

What do you think?Would you buy any of those?Do you like new Styled Outfits?

-Mihaela♥
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping