New Voile Floor

I just noticed that those beautiful dresses from spoilers
(on 1st Feb) are finally released in starplaza in Voile as a new floor, for Winter Blush theme ^^
And I must say they are beautiful (:
From transparent white to dark blue ^^
I just love the Viktor & Rolf white dress ^^
And actually I think they vary and are for everyone's taste - you can choose from simple to stunning, from cute to feminine.
Of course as usual, everything is Superstar, price range - 8sd - 12sd. I think stardoll should had made some new shoes too.
[Anyway this floor is actually a little bit cheaper than previous Voile floors. Is stardoll being nice to us?]

Here are Real Life versions of 5 of these dresses,
(if you know by who are the other two inspired, let me know)
 Thanks for pictures to SeenOnStardoll

So do you like this floor?
Which dress is your favourite?
Are you buying any of these dresses?
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping