MDM'S NEWEST TEAM MEMBER....


Finally, I have the pleasure of sharing some interesting news with you. I have the honor of doing something I have never done before since before the days of my blog. I am stepping outside of my comfort zone and writing for one of the most extraordinary blogs on Stardoll today...MEMOIRE'S OF A MEDOLL or as many of you know it, MDM.

Surprised? I know I was when the desire to do this struck me. While I love SMW and this will continue to be my primary focus, I felt the need to step outside the box and show you a different side of myself. I hope that all of you will continue to follow my steps both on here and as I also journey over to MDM from time to time.

Noelle_Page introduced me today and I must say it was extremely difficult to keep this great news from you for so long. Over the coming weeks SMW and MDM will be teaming up to bring you projects like you have never seen before. Controversy and competition will be at it's peak. Intrigued yet?

Stay tuned...

Over at MDM, you will see that Miss Noelle has already posted the next poster in the The Next Top Blogger Competition Series and it features none other than Moi.

Another gorgeous job with the graphics by Noelle, don't you think?  I personally love them, but what I love most is the task that the bloggers have to perform next. It is definitely worthy as my MOST WANTED introduction. ;]

What do you guys think?

I look forward to reading these entries...





BTW THE FIRST PERSON WHO CAN TELL ME THE NAME OF THE ONLY OTHER BLOG I WROTE FOR.. I WILL GIVE YOU $50SD.

THIS WOULD BE PRIOR TO THE SUCCESS OF MY BLOG..SO SEVERAL YEARS AGO. ;)
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping