Um...wow...


Hey guys.

I'm sorry to say that today, Jenna contacted me on Stardoll saying that she no longer wishes to run Stardoll's Most Wanted.

So...

I guess that, well...

This is the end.

I've had some great times with this blog, and I've enjoyed being part of the blog, as a judge, follower and writer. It's been an awesome experience, and I've made some brilliant friends on here-the most obvious one being Jenna herself.

I guess the saying, "All good things come to an end" really applies here.

Jenna said to thank all the loyal followers of the blog, and all those who have made the running of Stardoll's Most Wanted possible. None of us would be where we are today without you. From all the SMW staff, we love you.

So...I bid SMW farewell.
Oh, before I finish...

I'd like to say...

APRIL FOOLS!

Don't take it seriously, peeps ;-)

You had any other pranks played on you? Planning on playing any? Let us know!

The blog's still running :o) The above was just a joke! x


My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping