100 MILLION SURPRISE

 UPDATE: OK, THE LINK TOTALLY WORKS NOW, LOL. BUT THERE'S A CATCH...AS USUAL. ONLY THOSE WHO UPGRADE TO SS GET TO BE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED INTO A SPECIAL RAFFLE TO WIN CLOTHES, 100 EXTRA SUPERSTAR DAYS, 100 SD BONUS...ALL IF YOU HAND OUT YOUR CASH INTO THE HANDS OF THE STARDOLL STAFF. HOWEVER, BOTH SS AND NON-SS GETS 100 FREE SD.

Looks like Stardoll had a bigger surprise in store for us than that trophy...watch this space...
Yup, you read right. I received that in my mail when I logged on a few minutes ago. Looks like your expectations were right, guys! Stardoll even changed the background (which is a tad bit distracting..)
The only problem is that I can't open the message? So I tried going on a USA proxy, it didn't work either..Is anyone else experiencing this problem? My guess is that the link won't work until we actually get 100 Million members.

What do you think about the upcoming 'surprise'?
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping