Free Stuff post


I should have done this sooner, but after the new rules (that I can post only pictures and contest links of freebies and that many of readers become very negative to freebies) I sort of lost my interest to do posts here and

I was hoping that you (who are still interested in free stuff) are following other blogs (which continue to post about free stuff)
but then I thought that maybe there are some, who do not. And as few of these free items are not that bad, I decided to do a post,
but still I'm following the new rules (as Jenna and many others here think that proxies are not safe, and it's up to you to use them or not and that I have no rights to insist you to use them and if you want to you can look up by yourselves and take the risk and blah-blah-blah.
But I'm really doubtful those proxies I know could get you in a trouble, because I have used them all and I haven't been hacked or got virus or anything bad)
So I'm doing a poll because I'm interested in your opinion about this -


And now - to free stuff that hasn't been mentioned here [:


Free Japan T-shirt
Sweden: www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1099

Greece: www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1105
Egypt: www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1111

All other free stuff I managed by the countries -

Available for ALL (no proxy needed)

Free Chata De Galocha Top
(Log in and visit this campaign)

www.stardoll.com/do/campaign/donny.php

For USA/UK/Ireland:
 
UK/USA/Ireland Free Green HairColour (till 22.03) Enter this contest -

www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1087
 
USA Free Tangled TV - by logging in stardoll.com
 

For France (Enter those contests): 

Free Japan Poster (till 25.03)
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1113
 
Free Noisemaker (till 23.03)
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1110


For Poland (Enter those contests):

Free Crop Sweater (till 21.03)
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1076

Free Fashion Frenzy Corst (till 23.03)
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1082
 

Free Pillow (till 23.03)
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1088
For Poland Superstars Only (Enter those contests):

Golden Earrings (till 21.03)
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1077
 

Free Carpet (till 29.03)
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1108


For Russia (Enter this contest):

Free Betsey Johnson shoes (till 23.03)
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1089

For Greece Superstar Only (Enter this contest):

Free Voile Bag
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1078

For Brazil (Enter this contest):
 
Free Beach Bag
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1109


For Germany Superstars Only (Enter this contest):
 
Pink Clutch 
www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1094 

For Finland Superstars Only (Enter this contest):
 
Pink Clutch 
BTW You can always read full info (with proxies) how to get them in my daily updated free stuff blog - HTGF. Just saying [:
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping