Spoilers [:


Hey SMW Readers :) Guess what? I'm now an Aunt! Sort of, anyway. I'm well chuffed :3 My cousin had a baby girl this morning :]

Anyway...on to the Stardoll news xD

Here's today's spoilers:

Some items which [I assume] are for Italy. I know they had a special day today, Idk what it was exactly...

And also, the spoilers for 100 million members. I think the black dress is really cute! I want to see how many boys will buy a pink hoodie :P


Also, seems to be part of the competition Stardoll were doing related to Japan. Glad to see they're raising awareness for it :]

Oh, and in case any of you were wondering, here's Stardoll's reply:

Just means they've looked at it and now it'll probably go in to their Junk folder xD

Do you like any of the items in the Spoilers?

My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping