HB Stripe Sweater is OUT (Enter the poll)

Thanks to anaKonda for tip [:
Today, 22nd March, as expected a new HB was released, HB Stripe Sweater.

And I'm not yet sure if I like it, I would have loved it more if it had only B&W or just multi collour stripes, I think. Those two, in my opinion, don't go well together. Though stripes are trendy this season, and are meant as - drawing attention to the stripes above all else in the outfit

Real life version is by H&M.
 Thanks for picture to our Media Partner HotbuysAddicted
It's very the same, only with different colours on it. [probably stardoll changed them to make the sweater suit with this month's HB Bag]

Which version's colours are better?
Are you buying it?
Having any ideas how to style with it?
UPDATED 24th March
Entering for poll is closed, thanks to everyone who entered, poll will be posted later today [:


So here are the same old rules:
  1. You MUST be a public follower of this blog (I will check) and a member of the club Hotbuys_Bazaar
  2. Create an outfit. You can do it from Starplaza.
  3. Take a screen print (directions at bottom of the blog). Upload it to a image hosting site (tinypic, photobucket, imageshack etc). Post the link in comments.
  4. MAKE SURE THE HB IS THE FOCUS OF THE OUTFIT
  5. SCREEN PRINTS MUST BE CROPPED AND CLEAR.
  6. Be creative and fashionable.

OR maybe let me pick like top 20 of all? Otherwise poll will be again HUGE, it will be hard to vote and,
seriously, I would prefer to see the best from the best outfits, which would really be like inspiration for others how to style with the HB not just random looks where the HB doesn't really go with other details or is not as the main item anymore   So I'm asking for YOUR opinion -


    My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping