Enter HB Stud Dress Poll

*My banner is still in winter because my country, Latvia, is still in winter too. Yesterday it was snowing again. No Spring :[
Anyways
Hello dear SMW readers.
Did you miss me?
I did miss writing here, and as today I have nothing special to do, I decided to do few posts now. So this is the first one :D As this blog at the moment is dead, I mean with no new competitions, I decided to make one (even though this is not my "segment" but as no one else does it, why couldn't I? :D) because I remember how much I loved to enter HB polls, it was always fun to create some outfits, even with items which I did not like at first.

So today stardoll released this HB Stud dress from Fallen Angel store. Superstar, Price 12sd It's true biker-chic style - leather studded with silver studs.

Real life version is this Victoria Beckham's Tunic dress
Pic thanks to our Media Partner HotBuysAddicted
And notice that in RL version dress is with diamond embroidery, not studs as in stardoll.


So do you like this dress?
Which version do you like better - with diamonds or studs?
Are you having any great ideas how to wear it?
UPDATED 22nd MARCH
NO MORE ENTRIES PLEASE.
POLL WILL BE POSTED IN FEW HOURS

Then ENTER the Who wore it best poll [:
 PRiZE: $25sd or 25sd in gifts

So here are the same old rules:

  1. You must be a public follower of this blog and a member of the club Hotbuys_Bazaar
  2. Create an outfit. You can do it from Starplaza.
  3. Take a screen print (directions at bottom of the blog). Upload it to a picture hosting site (tinypic, photobucket, imageshack etc). Post the link in comments.
  4. MAKE SURE THE HB IS THE FOCUS OF THE OUTFIT
  5. SCREEN PRINTS MUST BE CROPPED, LARGE AND CLEAR.
  6. Be creative and fashionable.
Most importantly, have fun when you try this new studded dress [:

 Poll will be made for blog readers only to vote for outfit they like the best. Outfit with the most votes will win.
    My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping