That's all folks...so what did you think of it?


Well, seeing as there's nothing interesting going on on Stardoll, I decided to post a little about Stardoll Fashion Week!

So, once again, Stardoll Fashion Week returned to Stardoll, causing a buzz with designers and Stardollians everywhere. After Becka having to postpone it quite a few times-and I'm not blaming her, as I can only imagine the pressure that comes with taking 4 A-Levels-SFW finally hit our virtual screens. I remember the last Fashion Week. The takeover was here on our very own SMW. This time, it was on our Media Partner, Memoires of a MeDoll.  

Well, this week's collections have got mixed reviews from me. My favorite has to be Venus by Abbie and Plamena (AbiiBabeh..x and Plami161). Then, there was one that many were thinking didn't even deserve to get in to SFW-Speechless. It left many Speechless, and not in a good way either. I personally didn't think it was my fav collection out there, but I was glad to see some new talent out there on the Stardoll scene. One thing I have to say I hated was the nudity that some collections portrayed. Just not a fan of it.

Here's some of my fav pieces. I was going to include one from each collection, but it'd bore you to death so...:




I know not everyone's a fan of SFW, like we heard in Radio Perez (for those of us that were there, anyway!). Here's what some people had to say on both the concept and this week in particular:

Perez (needs no intro!) As a concept I think it's a great project, it's fun and there are a lot of talented people on this website. 

Princessvx: (Watching from the background like me :P) Well honestly I think this SFW was a huge success. I honestly think it was... From the clothing lines, to the starbazzar goods, to the magazines, everything was just flawless. Like, I mean there were 1 or 2 people that didn't go that extra mile to make their collection into anything remember-able for us, but that's that is a waste of good SFW space.

AbiiBabeh..x (Stardesigner and Collection designer):It was highly dis-organised and most collections, personally, were disappointing. There were too few magazines and there was nothing 'new'. Many people were complaining. Also I don't think the Stardesigners got enough recognition

I asked a lot more people, but they didn't bother replying :O Lol. If I find some of yours particularly critical or amusing, I'll put them up ;-)
Everyone's allowed their own opinion...


And I want to know your opinion on SFW, as a concept or just this week, in comments!
Are you a fan of it? Or did you not bother? Which SFW did you prefer? Let us know!
I won't scream and shout at you if I disagree with your opinion. I will simply strongly contradict it. Lol jk x For the first time *Gasp* I won't do that :P

Until next time...




My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping