A post with free stuff links

Full information with proxies can be found HERE (in my blog) 

I WARN YOU - THIS IS NOTHING NEW :D
I just remembered that I haven't posted here anything free for a while, so this basically is late post (sorry I was busy) and today stardoll didn't made anything new, but I'm sure there will be something tomorrow ^^ Anyways the most of things are coming from Earth Hour contests in different (particular) countries. So here I will post it the old way - picture and contest link. Even though the most of users here are okay with proxies, I'm still following Jenna's rules (as she is sort of my boss) and I can't change anything about it without asking her.
So anyway here is a list with what you can get -

Free Bird Print Top (till 08.04)
For Sweden


Free Flower 
For Germany
For Finland
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1134


Free Rio Earth Coloured Dress (till 01.04)
For Russia


Free Earth Hour Bag (till 28.03)
For France

Free Earth Hour Bag (till 28.03)
For Brazil


Free Green Origami Bird (till 03.04)
For Poland

And here are some other random ones -
 Free Greek Necklace (till 08.04)
For Greece
 (you can try to get it without proxy by logging in and clicking HERE)

Free Mortal Kiss T-shirt
For USA
Free Red Riding Hood Cloak
For UK

I think the most of them are quite nice [:
Just wondering - Have you seen the new Red Riding Hood movie? Was it great?
A little late but - How did you spent the Earth Hour?
And am I the only one who still lives in winter? 
Is it Spring-y at your place already?
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping