SMW MEDOLL: RRALUCAA1996 (WEEK OF AUGUST 22)

Because I have been so behind with SMW Medoll. I decided to choose one myself to get the ball rolling again :) This weeks most wanted medoll is rralucaa1996 because she came in 2nd place in the last poll. It was very close and I thought she really earned this chance.

The next poll will be posted this weekend. Remember to make the poll for SMW Medoll we look for interesting comments.

Congrats to Rralucaa1996. She wins $50sd and the chance to guest write for a week.

QUICK FACTS:

Name: Raluca Mary

Birthplace: Romania

Age: 14      Gender: Female

About you: Oh well , I am a curly brunette , with big brown eyes and I am not very tall .

Hobbies: drawing , painting , arhitecture , traveling

Fav Designers: Marc Jacobs , John Galliano , Viviene Westwood

Fav TV Shows: I am big vampire fan , so : True Blood , Blood Ties , Vampire Diaries . Also I like : Supernatural , Gossip Girl , Heroes , Dexter .

Fav Movies: Australia , 2012 , Inception , Memories of a Geisha , Fast and Furious , Lord of the Rings , I can’t remember all ! 

Fav Music: Let’s see , Nirvana , 30 Seconds To Mars , The Beatles , The Runways , No Doubt , Adam Lambert , Linkin Park , Queen .

What you like most about stardoll:
I can make great friends and I can wear outfits that in real life I can’t.

Most Valued Stardoll Item: I really do not afford those valued items . I usually buy what I like . Maybe LE .
What inspires your style: My day . I change my outfit daily so , something that I saw or I did in that day inspires me .

What do you want people to know most about you: That I am not fake , and I worked hard to make myself known a little in this stardoll world .

What is your greatest achievement on Stardoll: For sure this interview !

How does it feel to be SMW'S Medoll: I can’t believe it . Huge surprise after I saw that I needed 3 more votes to beat vpurple . It is amazing !

Current Stardoll Projects: Writer for Stardoll Sense and advertiser for Our Stardoll Fashion.


Click HERE to see the original post and see how you can become SMW Medoll!!!
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping