LOTTERY WINNERS & VACATION

REMINDER: That I'll be on vacation again for a week starting tomorrow. There's internet at the hotel so I'm sure I will stop on at night, but I will not be very active.

WRITERS:
I would appreciate if the writers would please be active during this week and keep the blog up to date.

Also reminder that there will not be any lottery or anything else during this week. Sorry.


The lottery winner for Thursday and Friday are..................Natoustars and Viki_19950821


Congratulations!!! She wins $25sd.

This week's winner is Katsumy/Mailgirl101: 

Congrats! She consistently comments and has been an enthusiastic follower :)


Here are the final winners for the week of August 23rd:




KEEP COMMENTING AND YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT WINNER!


*All winners should read collecting prizes to know how to claim their prize.
*Lottery winners have 24hrs to claim their prize as directed in the collecting prizes link.
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping