SERIOUSLY BAD TASTE

Another Update and my last: Servati's response in comments.
No Servati..dark sense of humor or not. This was not funny and it has nothing to do with anyone being sensitive or taking Stardoll to serious. You took it way to far. Death of someone people know (virtually or not) is not something to joke about. Anyone with any type of decency would feel bad if this were true and be saddened for this person.

As for any Anon peoples who think I am just as bad for posting any of this...shut up. I never said it was true. READ THE POST before you comment. I was not involved and knew nothing. I would NEVER joke about something like this or say someone dies unless 100% true so get your facts straight that's NOT what I said.

ORIGINAL POST: Written yesterday
So just to update everyone.. so some are not worried.

Yes it was indeed a hoax by Servati. Whether Char's involved we don't know yet. See Servati's presentation where the letters H O A X are in grey...

Well we all had our doubts anyway, but seriously this was very distasteful. Really sick.


I AM NOT AMUSED!

Hope your 15minutes of fame or whatever was worth it..you'll get no more from me :s

Thanks Loveylovelove23 and Becka, Miki etc..everyone who pointed out all the wholes in this story.
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping