New Archive and Play&Earn doll

Hi dear readers [:

I just couldn't not to make a post about the Archive shop update -
As you see stardoll has made all new items non-ss and extremely cheap,
Last time when I saw a dress for 3sd for non-ss was ages ago :O
Also some other things [marked with heart] have been superstar
last time they were on sale,
But now stardoll has made them half of price and non-ss.

Though such people like me who already owns these items
which were bought for original prices - must feel a little ripped off.

What do you think?
Is stardoll going to have lowered prices and more things for non-ss?

And by the way, I'm not sure if any of you have the same problem as I did, but
Have you got the Play&Earn doll so far?
I finished my Play&Earn on 14th August and didn't get it,
Time went, and I noticed this picture on Play&Earn page -

It is the last doll which I had already :S
But then thanks to TSI active commenters
I got the new one [:
The way is simple -
1)Go to your Play&Earn page,
2)Refresh it few times [like 5-7]
3)Go to your suite
Doll will be in a Play&Earn bag [:
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping