N1MKA4EVA (Charlotte)


SEE UPDATED POST ABOVE: THIS WAS DEFINITELY A HOAX.

Right now I am so confused and heart broken at the news that I have just received.

Servati messaged me saying that my friend Charlotte (N1mka4eva) has died. See below.
This is what's on Servati's page

"PARIS, France-The powerful crash between Eurotunnel trains at a station in Paris early Monday morning kіlled nearly all passengers aboard. Most survivors are likely to have arm and leg amputations. The force of the crash was so intense the roof of one car was thrust onto an overpass above the tracks. Accidents are not common. But there is no immediate indication that rebels were to blame, and railway officials said the cause of the crash was unclear."We have some strong doubt in our minds, because whatever happened is not a casual thing," Railway officials said. "We will investigate and take strong steps." Police are not identifying the victims until all passengers have been verified and families notified. OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHARLOTTE WHY!!! :( ILL TRADE PLACES WITH YOU PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I immediately went on to skype to see what anyone knew. I talked with Becka (Psychotic-Freak) who was told that she was in a horrible train crash in Paris yesterday.

Does anyone know anymore information about this? Whether it is real or not?

Becka seems to think it is not true as a crash this bad would be all over the news and she isn't able to find anything on the internet. I agree, but why would some start this cruel rumor............. if not true.

Becka's perspective: (Also in comments)

As for me: For now I choose not to believe it and pray that it's not true. Hopefully we will hear from Char when she returns from vacation. 

What do you think? Is this for real or is this a publicity stunt in bad taste?

If it is...I am deeply saddened. I will miss you Char Char. May you R.I.P. Stardoll will always remember you.
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping