LOTTERY WINNER- MONDAY AUGUST 23RD


I think I will start making a post to announce the lottery winners each day. I think it would be easier for people to see who won. Let me know what you guys think. If you were fine with the way we were doing it or if you prefer it to be posted each day.

Many people are asking what the lottery is.. Well, it's just another way to reward our active followers and to get people more involved. The winners are chosen from comments. Sometimes its random or a comment that caught my attention.

Types of lotteries:

Daily- Prize=$25sd. 
Based on your comments. Could be the best comment of the day or completely random.

Weekly - Prize=$50sd. 
Based on comments. Picked from the most frequent commenters
Monthly - Prize=$100sd. 
Based on comments. Picked from the most frequent commenters

The winner for Monday August 23rd is..................Abiibabeh..x! 

Congratulations!!! She wins $25sd.

*All winners should read collecting prizes to know how to claim their prize.
*Lottery winners have 24hrs to claim their prize as directed in the collecting prizes link.
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping