LE IS OUT!



HEY GUYS! I know this isn't one of my segments, but Jenna is away on holiday and of course, I wanna help out! So I'm just here to say that LE IS OFFICIALLY OUT! Yep, you heard it! BUT you can't see it, why? Cause there isn't an LE store! So you'll have to search LE and then it will come up with 6 pages, my friend said it's very ''Where the wild things are'', what do you guys think? Here are the screen shots once more:



What do you guys think of the LE? Will you be buying? I'm for sure getting all the socks, tell me if you're wearing the NEW LE and I'll put you in this post, just tell me in my GB if you are!


UPDATE: Sorry I wasn't able to put everyone on here, you all looked GREAT! I'm just real busy with schoolwork today (what a joy, eh?) and don't have time to update right now! But hopefully later I can come back and put everyone else on!

My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping