Welcome Petra :3

Hello everyone :D
My name is Petra,Shakira_Avril on Stardoll,
and I`m a new writer here!
I`ll mostly be posting about news,
or maybe have my own segment if I get any id
eas ;)

I wont be writing something about myself now..
It doesn`t really matter :P


So you probably noticed that there aren`t many
news..so there`s nothing to post xD
But I will be posting asap

Oh but there is something actually,
If you went to Star Blog today,
you saw that Stardoll posted Katy Perry`s
new video with Elmo from Sesame street 'Hot and cold' :D
If you didnt watch it,you definitely should,
its great and cheers you up ;]
So if you still havent watched it..
Just click HERE and enjoy ;D

How do you like it?

I hope you`ll like my posts,
and once again I wanna thanks Jenna for
giving me this great chance

Petra|Shakira_Avril

My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping