SALE RAFFLE

 IT'S A RAFFLE...SEE BOTTOM OF POST
Sorry.. I wanted to do something for the sale, but I have been so busy. So I'm a bit late. :P

First, here is a look at the sale items for this month that Filipa did not show. I always like to show the real  versions to help with your shopping.

Also, click HERE to see Filipa's original post to see the real brands (kohls, splash) that are for sale this month too.

* RAFFLE DETAILS BELOW

SALE ITEMS:




REAL VERSIONS: COURTESY OF SEEN ON STARDOLL





So...because I was so late, this month I decided to do a RAFFLE.


WIN $50 worth of sale items of your choice. (2 WINNERS)

Sign up will only be open for 24hrs. Then I will enter all the names into the hat program and the lottery program will pick 2 names.

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE OFFICIAL FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG AND MEMBER OF OUR CLUB TO QUALIFY.


WHAT TO DO: Sign in comments providing the following info.

1. Stardoll Name

2. List $50sd  worth of items that you would want from this sale.

3. Non-Superstars will be made superstar however access must be allowed and will still only receive $50sd worth of items.

4. If you have already purchased all the items you want from the sale and can provide proof that you spent $50sd...you may still enter. After proof is provided we will give you $50sd as reimbursement.

Example:

Emorox4eva
Items I'd like:

1. Bisou- Printed Playsuit $7
2. Pretty in Pink - Skirt inspired by Burberry $3
etc, etc..

TOTAL $50sd
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping