Flirty, fun and fabulous!


Hi! First of all I think I should introduce myself. My name is Molly and my stardoll nickname is smoothieLove. Maybe you've heard or seen something about me or my magazine Donna? or maybe you haven't. Anyway, I have gotten this amazing opportunity to write for SMW! And I'm so excited of course! I will have my own segment called "Fashion for real". And that's exactly what I'm going to do, write about "real" fashion, trends, shoes & stuff fresh from the real world! I hope you will not only like but LOVE my posts! Molly's here, you're all in for a ride ;)

One of the biggest trends this season really focuses on the woman body and shape. It's the flirty 50's look I'm talking about! Marc Jacobs really mesmerized us with his wonderful fall collection for Louis Vuitton. There were of course many other designers that followed and showed us some amazing items too.

Do YOU want to adapt this look? Well the first thing to do is to think marked waist, big skirts, feminine and very polished. Use cute accessories like gloves, fun glasses and classy earrings. If you really want to go all out on this, don't forget the shoes! And that is of course; Heels, heels, heels! Cute feminine heels with bows and details on them.

Colors that fits this trends: First of all, light pink, yellow and flower patterns really makes this trend 50's. But you can make it work as well with the two wonderful colors called black & white. Black & white dots are very in!

Here are some lovely 50's looks from straight from the runway:






Now tell me, is this looks something YOU would go for? Or will it simply be enough looking at these pictures? Tell me and the world in the comments!

XOXO
Molly
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping