Hotbuys Sweater is out!!

UPDATE: If you are wearing the sweater, let Jenna know in her GB for the poll.

*Keep the outfit on until Jenna visits your page
*You must be both a follower of this blog and a member of the club.
* The HB must be well seen and not covered up.
*Space is limited. 1st come basis.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ya'll! Long time no see. You must have heard something about me being hacked earlier, and I just want you to know that I'm fine - I've got my account back, because the person who was on my account didn't change my e-mail so I requested a new one. I have already explained the full story on Jenna's post, I am sorry that I got some of you worried.

Anyway, back to the post, the Hotbuys Sweater has arrived in the Starplaza! Surprisingly it looks OK on my medoll, I don't really know how to work it, but if you pair it with the right garments it will look amazing.

It costs 16 SD, which may be a little too high, so it's definitely not worth buying if you don't like it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Real life version by Pringle of Scotland.
Thanks to our media partner Hotbuys Addicted.
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping