NEW WRITERS UPDATE


Wow! I asked and you guys responded! I am so happy that so many of you would love the chance to write for SMW. ThANK YOU!

I hope to be giving more and more of you a chance as time goes on!

Honestly, I am trying to fit in as many people as I can working for the blog in different capacities. I hope it will be exciting. I have a feeling this blog will become very active  and that you guys may have to click on older posts to see everything recently posted! But it should be fun for all.


I am still actively looking at some of the entries. I really tried to look at a bunch of things. The samples you sent, activeness on the blog, what you can bring to the blog, how well you screen print, how active you were writing for previous blogs, if I saw anything special in your posts (something that stood out) and also what positions I have to fill.

Some people you will see starting to post this week (You've already seen Petra), but after I have talked to others, I hope to post a full list by this weekend.

Some people will have their own segments and others will be general writers and post about everything.

My plan is to pretty much give all the people that applied (whom I recognize from comments) a chance to at least guest write..you never know what that could lead to.. ;]


So I hope you all will enjoy this new era at SMW.
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping