Couture 2010 clothes in spoilers..

There are some insanely gorgeous clothes in the spoilers today...a new floor of the Couture Tribute 2010 store, perhaps??

Most are from John Galliano and Chanel, and in my opinion both of them are amazing collections, I loved Galliano's use of different structures and textured and Chanel's fairytale theme.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What do you think?? I will update the post when I see more.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S: Made a new banner myself, what do you think? :)
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping