HB LEATHER JACKET

UPDATE: If you are wearing the HB Jacket, let Jenna know in her GB for the poll.


*Keep the outfit on until Jenna visits your page
*You must be both a follower of this blog and a member of the club.
* The HB must be well seen and not covered up.
*Space is limited. 1st come basis. 
______________________________________________________________________________________________


The HB Leather Jacket has arrived in the Starplaza today, thanks emmaxoxo123 for notifying us.

Tbh I don't really like this jacket, it looks like something out of Moxie Teen or even Barbie, maybe if Stardoll didn't make the fur pink I'd like it..

It costs 10 Stardollars so if you're willing to hand out the cash just for this jacket, you better buy it only if you like it, it'll save you a lot of money.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inspiration by:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
J. Mendel
Thanks to our media partner Hotbuys Addicted.

What do you think of this jacket? Are you going to buy it?

P.S: I know this isn't related to the HB or Stardoll, but I need some help with Blogger - it doesn't let me change the color of the text, I can change it in the "new post/edit post" thingy but when I publish it, it doesn't come up...I can't find anything helpful in the HTML codes either. Just thought maybe you'd guys know something. Thanks!!
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping