New Store - Evening falls

No, this post is not about a new Evening Falls Decor Shop floor, BUT a CLOTHING STORE. You read it right, today stardoll unexpectedly released Evening Falls Fashion, and I must say - at first moment when I saw some of them on spoilers I thought it's 'something limited' coming, you know.
The most of the clothes are in dark gray-ish black and purple and even more items are in pink, which I don't really consider as 'Evening falls' style, if compared to the dramatically dark, gothic/punk suite shop items.
But they are very interesting and not that expensive - price range is from 5-sd for accessory to 22sd for jacket.
My favourites are the pink jacket, shoes and the cute bunny bags - available in three colours. Got them all.

Real Life versions:
Ginny Bunny Bag by Mandy Coon

Knowing any Real Life versions? Let me know in comments.

So anyways do you like this shop?
Would you have liked to see more of the pink or dark themed clothes?
Which are your favourite things?
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping