HB Belt is Out

Starting today amazing July Hot Buys are going to become available for buying, the first one is this beautiful HB Belt from Fallen Angel. Price 10sd. We have had more expensive belt in HB history, so this price is not that bad.
As you see stardoll's graphic designer(s) have worked on it and the graphic itself is great, and the fact how original outfits you can create with this belt makes me even more sure to buy it. I even would like to have more than one piece.

Anyways Real Life version comes from David Koma Spring 2011 RTW collection, which I really like. He used this kind of belt in more than one look, he also had it in white and golden colour, but I decided to feature all the looks with black one for you to show and maybe inspire for an outfit with the belt on stardol
So do you like this belt?
Are you going to buy it and ever wear it?
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping