Bid farewell to Harry Potter...in the Stardoll way!



Seeing as most of you liked the idea of having a Harry Potter tribute, I thought I'd take a suggestion in the comments of doing a poll!

So, choose any character or scene from the Harry Potter series (if they're not that well known, a picture would be useful :D) and re-create! You can use sceneries, album items, suite shop...anything whatsoever. Oh, and to make it a bit more interesting, you can ALSO USE PHOTOSHOP!! :) Post the link to your entry in comments.
(This is usually against SMW rules, but I think it might be more fun and creative. All entries will be split in to categories (i.e. Sceneries, Dolls, Photoshop) for a fairer theme.

This is not a competition! Simply for fun, and to bid farewell to Harry Potter in Stardoll style!

It'll be either a poll or a best/worst dressed list. I'll see if I can get some well-known people to choose their favourites.

Deadline for them will be this Wednesday! (:

Best of luck!

xoxo

PS: A little something I made using GIMP the other day...thoughts? :P


My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping