MARCELA'S BLOG STOLEN ! ! !

I came on stardoll to get a message from .Marcela.. who told me her blog (hotbuys addicted) was stolen by mizzmileycyrus9 and Ado! I was a writer for that blog and now I am no longer a part of the team. They must have deleted me from the staff.


The message states:

Hi dear, how are you? Unfortunally my other blog hotbuysaddicted.blogspot.com was stolen by Reece (mizzmileycyrus9) and Ado (he has a lot of accounts). Fortunally I had time enough to export all the posts from it, so I could create this new one to keep posting. Now I need your help to get all the followers from the other blog to unfollow it and follow this one. So if you have a blog please make a post, and if you don't, please tell your friends. Thank you so much!

NEW BLOG: sdhotbuysaddicted.blogspot.com

Marcela


*** I just find this so awful and my heart really goes out to Marcela! Everyone follow her new blog and unfollow the old one!
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping