Help & Win! Plus Raffle!



I want to do a competition, yet I have no idea what to do the competition on.

It's just SMW is mainly a competition based blog, right? And seeing as I've been a follower for forever and a day, it doesn't feel right to see the comment numbers going down just because Jenna's not around. I want her to see the blog in the same state she left it in when she comes back. 

Oh, and for those of you who are wondering...

I know I'm hosting a Beauty Competition which I'm meant to be judging, but I've had so much on my plate with real life (exams, weddings and it's Easter, so who doesn't want a break from school? xD) and also with Stardoll-especially my current projects. 

So to make it simpler, I've decided to give the prizes together, therefore I know I'll be able to complete the judging on time :D

So...

Any ideas on what to do a competition on?
I was thinking of a sort of treasure hunt around Stardoll, but what do you think?


(Winning idea[s] receive[s] $20sd, too!) Prize for the actual competition will be based on what the competition in itself is.

Oh, and the more observant of you will have noticed that Stardoll's Most Wanted has reached 5000 followers!! 


I know Jenna's the one that usually does the raffles-and her being extremely generous, she'd give out over $5000sd probably! :P-but she's not here, and this deserves something special to commemorate the event. So, if you want to win $100sd, then just sign your name in comments and you're automatically entered in to the raffle!!

NB: You must be a public follower of SMW & sign with your blogger ID for any of the entries [raffle or comp] count.

I know I'll get some [anonymous] critics going "You're trying to be Jenna", well, I'm not. I just want this blog to be  active again, as I'm sure some of you are probably a bit bored without some competitions to keep you entertained, and seeing as Ruth's done quite a few polls, I decided I'd do a comp and raffle. I know I'm not Jenna-and I'm not trying to be her or replace her.




Best of Luck!
-Sara

xoxo
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping