Enter HB SHOES Poll

UPDATED
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED, NO MORE ENTRIES PLEASE, POLL WILL BE POSTED SOON

I'm sorry for double post for those HB shoes, and we usually don't do polls for accessories,
BUT as the most of active commenters think it's going to be hard to style with them, and would like to see some looks with them (at least I would) and few asked if there could be poll for them -
I think we could make an exception and do accessory poll this time, right?
BUT I WARN YOU
THIS TIME I WILL FEATURE ONLY THE BEST STYLISTS, ONLY THOSE WHO WILL REALLY MAKE THOSE SHOES WORK, NOT BY ADDING RANDOM ITEMS BUT MAKING THEM TO LOOK GREAT IN YOURS CHOSEN COMBINATION.
So if you want to be featured, follow the rules AND put some effort in this look, you don't have to be in rush (I will start to review outfits not sooner than tomorrow, I have to study tonight)


So here are the same old RULES:
1. You have to be a follower of this blog 
2. You can create outfit it in your Suite or Starplaza. Be fashionable, add creative touch.
3. Print-screen your outfit (if needed directions how to do it are at bottom of the blog).
4. Crop it (so there would be only your doll with outfit). DO NOT add your username on outfit.
5. Save it as picture.
6. Then upload it to an image hosting site (tinypic, photobucket, imageshack etc).
7. Post the link AND your stardoll username in comment area.



*HB Dress Poll will be posted in few hours [: 
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping