HB Jacket...Poll :D


IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I'm going to stay at my auntie's for a few days-please can you now ONLY SIGN UP THROUGH IMAGE LINKS? Just if someone's signed in my GB and I miss them out, I'll feel mean-and I won't have my laptop to save them on to, either. Thanks!! (This applies for all entries made after Midnight BST (GMT+1) on the 20th April).


Thanks to MissLiLLyLo and HoupIsOnFire for the tip :]

HB Jacket inspired by Balmain has been released. Not sure if I'll buy it...got mixed opinions about it at the moment, like with most of the April HB's. Slightly pricey at $18sd...




Created an awesome outfit?

Enter the poll!

  1. Create an awesome outfit with the HB Jacket.
  2. Upload it to a picture hosting site OR tell me in my GB you're wearing it.
  3. Make the HB the focus point of the outfit.
  4. BE UNIQUE!
  5. Must be a public follower to enter.


My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping