HB Shoes Poll

Im sorry for being late, but it's because it was extremely hard to pick few. Everyone who entered did great, but as I said, this time I only featured the best from the best (otherwise the poll would have 100+ entries to choose from...) Anyways I liked the fact that many of you used in outfit other HBs. Still I think everyone here made those killer shoes as a must-have. And I hope by this those who didn't like the shoes at first (or didn't feel inspired for an outfits) will see with how many items they can be styled together and maybe even start liking them.

So who do YOU think styled HB Shoes the best? [:
VOTE for your top3
RULES:
Please DO NOT WRITE YOUR NUMBER ON COMMENT AREA.
ABSOLUTELY N0 CHEATING OR ASKING ANYONE FOR VOTES! This means you can't ask for votes otherwise YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER FUTURE POLLS!
POLLS ARE FOR BLOG MEMBERS ONLY.
If you know someone breaking the rules please tell me as it's unfair to others.
Prize: $25sd or 25sd in gifts (from me)
Voting ends on 25/04/2011
>You can vote up to 3 outfits you like <
 


*I'm sorry but this week I will not be able to host a poll for the rest of HBs. I have no spare time. I hope someone else will make a poll, at least for that great (but again not that easy to style with) jacket that came out today [:
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping