Trend and Anti-Trend of the week!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a brilliant weekend, I know I did. I'm here to bring you the segment Trend and Anti Trend of the week! This weeks trend is...

BLACK SWAN THEMED!
Have you all seen the movie? If not, I reccommend it completley. It's a thrilling story of a girl named Nina, she's a ballerina and she strives for perfection. It's really great! A lot of people on stardoll seem to like it too, as they are dressing up as ''The White Swan'' or ''The Black Swan'', those are the two different personalities in the film. If you saw the film, did YOU like it? Anyway, here is Undamyumbrellla and bluegreen86 sporting this look:

Mel is the Black swan and Kasia is the white swan, awesome, right?!
Next! The anti trend is... 
FUR   
I know that this is sort of a controversial subject, and I personally DON'T agree with it, but I think it is so... OUT! Would you wear fur in real life/on stardoll? I have, but I don't condone it. (I am aware that a fur piece in the picture is faux, this is just an example though!)
      
That's all for this week, folks! But remember, write in my guestbook if you are sporting a Black Swan themed outfit and I will feature the best one on this post, great, eh?

I have chosen freeduck__ for the post feature!

 
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping