Proof for Disneydoll

Read this -
      Pay attention to these words -
Will be sold... Possible buyers... Disney... Sale...
It's true.
 
 And this information comes from:
A real, official website, not made by someone who might fake it.
*Thanks to BrowseinStardoll for finding it.

So as you know so far Disney has been like an important client to Stardoll - I bet it pays a lot for the promotion here (a lot of free stuff campaigns have been from Disney, right?)... And all the latest make-over was just to make stardoll attractive to those possible buyers?
So this means that this really is true,
there will be changes.
And well if Disney after buying Club Penguin made the membership made more expensive [?] I read it from others, but not that I knew, have never been there...

So I guess this post is meant as -
Enjoy yur stardoll life as much as you can,
it won't last forever. 

I'm personally just sad about this all coming. It's like a good-bye to stardoll and all these years :S After the Disney-fying (as Disney has said, read HERE)... Because pardon but can you imagine me, 18 years old acting Pink Disney type princess? :D I can't. Well only in case I would want you to laugh at me :D But seriously we all - stardoll fashionistas - will be turned into pink princesses? Like stardoll was just little girl game for dress-ups. As the Disney's idea is (Disney Princesses as themes of stardoll)How come stardoll staff hasn't understand what stardoll is for us, the users. And I'm afraid -we might loose it.

I want to hear your thoughts,
and please be honest -

What is stardoll to you?
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping