ANNOUNCEMENTS


Hey everyone! Hope you guys are doing okay today! Well I just wanted to make a few announcements.


IMPORTANT UPDATE:  If you applied to be a writer or enter the Launch My Line Comp please check your email in boxes!!!

I have responded to some or asked a question, but received no return response and it is holding me up.

Also for launch my line...Many of you sent emails, but did not include your blogger/stardoll names so in some cases it is hard to tell who the email is from. Please resend with the full information! Thanks
___________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Non-Superstars: To any NS followers who were diligent enough to become a top commenter..you now have the option to get $25sd in gifts OR save your $25sd until you accumulate $100sd or $200sd your choice. At that time I can then make you superstar for those amounts.

$100sd = 2 weeks SS
$200sd = 1 month SS

You still must claim the $25sd after each win . Just specify you want to do one of these options. One you have reached your amount come back and claim your $100sd or $200sd superstar. I will also do my best to keep track of your winnings.

I think this is really great for everyone (SS & NS) just think $25sd isn't much, but you have the potential for $100sd a month or SS.

Please note: This option does require access to your account. Unfortunately this is teh only way for smaller amounts.

If you are new to this blog, please be aware that this is YOUR choice. I do this often for winners and am completely trust worthy however this is my only way of doing it because there are no SS codes for small amounts any longer in the USA.

*If you are a top commenter and you happen to win a poll or other small comp..this can also go towards your total accruement.

2. Collecting Prizes: A lot of people are asking how to collect prizes, Be sure you read the collecting prizes tab and the rules tabs at the top of the blog for more information.

3. Valentine's Competions: Will be posted this week. Are you ready?

Thanks!
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping