Reserve in Starbazaar!


We can now reserve items in the Starbazaar!! I think this is a great idea, especially for those people who are out there trading items. It should lower the amount of trades going wrong. Stardoll's finally listened to us! Do you think this will help the traders? Currently, this feature is only available to SS's.


 Reserved items also have a heart tag attached, and when you click on it, it tells you who they're for. For example, I've "reserved" the heels for Robyn (Evermore1Girl) and this is what they look like: (Dw, I'll unreserve them so you don't have to buy them!)

Do you think the feature is a good idea?
Will it prevent trades going wrong?
Or will it happen anyway?
Let us know!!
Note: I'm not saying this feature will prevent hackers, btw! Don't get confused! :P


PS: Thoughts on new banner? :P
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping