Hey! WOW! It's been awhile...


Hey Everyone! 
Wow! I am really surprised that this blog is active at all. I didn't expect any activity. So I have to say THANKS and that I really appreciate the writers who loved the blog enough to keep posting in my absence. Thanks also to the readers who stuck around.

I wasn't sure I was coming back and I am still not sure in what capacity yet, but I wanted to stop by and say Hello. I may get actively involved with the blog again or I may just come on from time to time to talk with friends etc.. not sure.

I am however considering selling many of my "rare" items. They don't seem to mean as much to me anymore.
So, if you're interested let me know. It is for PayPal only.
I got my lottery dresses back, MOST of my MKA RC, & Paulina RC. My Dkny and LE wasn't as lucky...but I have some items. Just let me know at my stardoll account (emorox4eva) and a price and I'll get back to you :)

I have to say that have a couple months break from this place really helped me a lot so all I can do now is play it by ear and see what the future holds for me ;)

I really hope that all of you are doing well!!!

xoxo Jenna
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping