The Interview with Eamonn


I was hired to do interviews. I am starting them with one of the most talked about new bag designers Eamonn a.k.a fashionngirl.


Bruno: Hello Eamonn.

Eamonn: Hello Bruno

Bruno: Thanks so much for accepting our invite.

Eamonn: Oh no thank you

Bruno: This past week everyone is buzzing about your new designers bags. How did you decided to start to make them?

Eamonn Og Collins Doherty: Well, I started making them designers a few months ago but i only started to make them into bags.

Bruno: Ok, I see! How do you feel about everyone’s comments to your bags?

Eamonn: OMG, It is so magical i love people saying they are in love with them and also them Elites buying them it’s just a dream come true that a guy like me from no were become a big stardoll designer hand bag designer.

Bruno: Yes that must be amazing. One thing much people don't know from you is, that you make graphics. Do you have any future plans to do with your graphics?

Eamonn: Well at the minute i am only thinking about my designer bags i would love to be on the bes designers list but i do make graphics once in a while but i meanly make banners

Eamonn: samples of my banners http://eamonnsbanners.blogspot.com/

Bruno: You did do my banner too! So what don't people know about you?

Eamonn: Oh I think it is, That I have a girl account and people keep calling me a girl but I am a boy from Ireland. :S

Bruno: Any last words to our readers?

Eamonn: I would like to thank you all for reading and buying my designs :)



Want to be interviewed too? Leave your name on comments.

My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping