HB Leggings Poll

Who wore HB Leggings better? [:
RULES:
ABSOLUTELY N0 CHEATING OR ASKING ANYONE FOR VOTES! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER FUTURE POLLS!
POLLS ARE FOR BLOG AND CLUB MEMBERS ONLY.
If you know someone breaking the rules please tell me as it's unfair to others.

 
Prize: $25sd or 25sd in gifts (from me :D)
Voting ends 26th November

  This will be a hard choice - Because you have to choose from 38 entries :S (I suggest using Ctrl+F for finding your favourites in poll :D)
Because of so many entries I decided that
►You can vote for 5 outfits you like◄
Remember that main idea of this poll was to make an outfit with the HB leggings as main part of the outfit [:
 
NOTE. Some of entrants weren't featured, because of the outfit's picture link not working or not following this blog - Next time please check the picture link if it works and be sure to be logged in with blogger account and be a follower of this blog, before you post your outfit

ANYWAY I have a question
As you see -
the more entrants joining ► the bigger is poll the harder is voting
So I have been thinking what to do to make poll smaller....
I want to hear yours, readers/followers opinion -

►Would it be better to make the poll as for a limited entry amount?
[Like only first 25 entrants will be featured]
►Or should outfits be judged?

[Like I (and maybe some judges) decide best 25 from all entries and put them on poll]
►Or maybe you have another idea that might work for this? [:
Please comment about it ^^
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping