New Writer




Hi Everyone, my name is Emma Ullits, and I'm a new writer for this blog. You may or may not know me from some of my other projects such as Fierce Magazine. I'm very thrilled to be offered this job, and want to thank Jenna once again for giving me a chance to write here. I will mainly post about fashion and comment on the newest releases of clothing. And to start out with, I want to talk about the lastest trend that stardoll has devoted itself to. Velvet.

Lately stardoll has released garments "made of" velvet, such as those that I have shown on the left. Most of the items are in dark shades of colours and rather big. I think that you have to be careful how to wear them since it can easily make you loose your doll under what will look like a bunch of soft draped stuff thrown unto your doll. This of course doesn't count for all of the items that has been released, such as the skirt shown in the picture, it's more.. well I guess it reminds me of something that stardoll has released before, and it can be used in more outfits than I would say that the tunics/dresses can be used.
All in all, I've never really been into the whole velvet thing, but I think that stardoll pulls it of very nicely, the only bad thing is that the dresses can make you look so big, and me being a person whom love dresses in clothing that sits tight and really shows off your figure, it's defiently a downside.

Ps. I have to end this post by thanking Alice for making my banner; thank you Cowness.
My Ping in TotalPing.combloggping